Hello guys! Something like this haven’t been here for pretty long time, but I’ve been nominated by this kind woman and simply need to continue. Guess who nominated me? It was The Musing Monkey! Thank you, dear, once more.
Well, those are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate blogs that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
How should I find seven things you probably don’t know about me? I feel like you knew everything. But hopefully you don’t.
- My whole preparation for phonetics exam meant watching Dr. Who. I did nothing else. And it worked! Thank you, Doctor.
- So many people think I’m from Russia. Nope. Pure European, my home country is the Czech Republic. In the middle of Europe.
- Places on my bucket list are far away from the places people expect me to dream of. I’m mountain girl. I love winter, snow and white. Beaches are fine, but mountains are better for me.
- I’ve been blogging for over ten years already. However, Blueberry Lace is my first blog in English.
- Trying to show I’m a better photographer than a friend of mine made me to work harder and become the photographer I am now.
- I’m playing Mall World game for over seven years. Just from time to time, but I still do.
- I always imagined being adult in my current age and knowing what I’d be doing. I was wrong, I still have no idea what to do with my life. But I kind of like it, it’s fun trying out your options!
And now my favs are on the list. Here they are:
I decided not to include well known blogs as you probably already know them and if not – you’re not probably into them. 🙂