Hey you all!
Few days ago I got nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. This is actually the first hint of some community on wordpress for me. For almost a ten years I was used to a huge and friendly community at Czech blogging platform and was a bit sad now that it’s much more difficult here to find blogging friends. Well, times has changed, thank you for that!
*Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Write a post to show your blog award.
* Give a brief story about how your blog started.
* Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
* Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
* Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
My nomination came from Angela, thank you, dear! Her blog seems to be like a secret drawer of her secret memories and thoughts shared with us. I so love reading about her experiences and lot of travelling! And I need to say she makes really beautiful photos (if I remember well) mostly just with her phone. Make sure to check her blog out 🙂
How did the Blueberry Lace come to life?
Well, long story short, I’d been blogging for years before I even started to think about writing a blog about travelling and fashion and all of this in English. In the beginning I was a little shy to do this on my own so for the first few months a good friend of mine, Adriana, helped me a bit with this. And still does from time to time. Since then this blog is changing its face according to what is happening and what is interesting to me at that current moment.
What I’ve learned about blogging?
- You need a topic you are interested in. As my first blog was founded more than ten years ago, I had enough time to try a few topics. It’s been design, photography, reviews, fashion… and so on. It helped me to find out what is the right topic. The one that stayed with me for all this time. And I think everybody should find their own one. And hey, don’t hesitate to change it if you feel it could be better for you!
- Find blogging friends. Having blogging friends turned out a very good idea. They always make it more fun and sometimes they even can make you write and post more. They’re good motivation. It’s much better when you know there are people reading your blog and more better when you know something about those people from their blogs.
The fifteen bloggers worth reading for me
- DilKiAawazSuno blog
- Love it Now
- Natalie Vinh
- Courtney Livin
- Cahla’s Tawkin’
- anne leueen
- Melanie Parent
- Dippy-Dotty Girl
- Blooming Blonde World