I can’t believe the time is running so fast. Let’s see it as a blogging holidays. Every January has been crazy so far. School, work, skiing, just too many things and too little time.
So what have we been really doing?
- Planning our yearly skiing trip. Every year we go skiing for a week. It’s kind of a big party with breaks for skiing.
- Finishing exams (damn school, it’s like never ending absurdist book).
- Getting over illness (well, yes, it stopped by)
- Trip to Middle Age (hotel, pub, castle and so on). I was about to take tons of photos… but as it came out there was such a lack of light that taking the camera with me was completely pointless.
- Shooting. If you ever wondered why the photos on this blog look the way they do, the reason is I’m (they say) a photographer. And have many people to help me with taking photos of myself.
Now I’d love to show you my most favourite photo of January 2017. I don’t tend to shoot fantasy but yes, the Red Riding Hood was our inspiration for this photo. If you want to, go on and write down your opinion about it 😉
Did you enjoy January? Was it so busy for you, too? Tell me, I miss reading all your comments!